Thursday, May 27, 2004

Backing Out of Rehearsal Tonight

I've come down with a sore throat and low fever, and I feel it would be polite to avoid passing it along to you this evening.

I have heard from four out of five trumpets that they will stick to a Workman-only rehearsal schedule, so I suggest that the rest of us should do the same. This seems like something of a switch: Just three weeks ago we had four trumpets who wanted to keep playing every week throughout the summer. Was it something I said?

Anyway, the expected players for tonight include Troy and Earl, with no word from Danny Hall.

If we want to keep going in between Dave's scheduled rehearsals, I'm game. I've got a little quartet music, and I can fill in second trumpet like I did last week. But not tonight.

Also, would someone with Earl and Troy's telephone numbers make sure they call each other before tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home